St Tropez Spray Tanning
The original tan, since 1996, St.Tropez’s wardrobe of products provides a natural looking, streak- free tan to suit every skin tone and lifestyle. The multi-award winning, salon-inspired formulations are paraben-free, easy-to-apply, contain 100% natural tanning agent, as well as innovative AromaguardTM Fragrance Technology for the ultimate tan with virtually no tell-tale aroma.
Classic Spray Tan
St.Tropez classic tan has a weightless application that results in a spectacular natural looking sunless tan. Ideal for the entire body including the face. This tan gives instant and flawless coverage with a dry time of 60 seconds allowing it to be left on overnight.
Full Body Spray Tan
Half Body Spray Tan
Express Spray Tan
The express spray tan is St.Tropez’s most revolutionary sunless tan yet. Letting you select the depth of colour yourself.
For a light, sunless tan shower after 1 hour. For a medium sunless tan leave on for 2 hours. For a dark sunless tan leave on for 3 hours.
After showering your skin is left smooth and silky. You will have a light colour and the self-tan actives will continue to work, developing and deepening into your chosen tan.
Full Body Spray Tan
Half Body Spray Tan
St-Tropez Spray Tan Advice Information
The St. Tropez spray tan treatment gives a rich bronze result which will last for days. Professionally applied by an expert and taking no less than 15 minutes, you can expect ultra-flawless results. And with St. Tropez innovative fragrance technology aromaguar, the distinctive self-tan aroma is eliminated by a minimum of 70%, so you’ll smell as good as you look.
For flawless application and even fading, follow these simple steps.
Before treatment advice
- It is preferable not to apply any type of perfume. Deodorant or aromatherapy oils on the day of your treatment as these reduce the result.
- The evening before or morning of your treatment, exfoliate your entire body using
- St Tropez body polish. Pay special attention to dry areas of your body such as hands, elbows, knees and feet.
- If you have areas of self-tan build up, use St. Tropez tan detox at least 12 hours prior to new application to remove any existing self-tan residue. Tan detox is luxurious bath oil, which comes with an exfoliating cloth and will help return skin to its natural tone in readiness for fresh self-tan application.
- Wear dark, loose fitting clothing and dark coloured underwear.
- Please be aware the guide colour can stain light hair, man-made fibres and wool.
- Waxing or shaving should be completed at least 24 hours prior to the treatment to reduce sensitivity.
- The treatment takes up to 15 minutes but you will need to allow extra time to prepare and dress.
- The spray mist will dry on your skin in just a few minutes so you can dress straight after the treatment.
- Avoid touching or rubbing the applied tan once treatment is completed.
- For the short period that your face is sprayed. Close your eyes and do not inhale, if you suffer from respiratory problems. Please contact your doctor before having a treatment.
After treatment advice
- St Tropez mist contains a guide colour so you will see a difference straight away. Your tan will begin to develop immediately after your treatment for up to 12 hours.
- Do not shower or bathe for a minimum of 4 hours after your treatment. For maximum affect wait 12 hours.
- Do not participate in any activity which may cause perspiration for at least 12 hours after the treatment.
- It is fine to leave the guide colour overnight and wash in the morning. Some guide colour may transfer to the bed linen. This will wash out if cotton but not so easily from manmade fibres or wool.
Tan maintenance tips
- With the correct aftercare your tan will look gorgeous for longer
- Hydrated skin is the key to a longer-lasting tan. Apply St Tropez body moisturiser or St Tropez body butter daily to keep the skin moisturised
- To ensure even fading you need to exfoliate you skin with St Tropez body polish every 2-3 days. This will refine and buff the skin to create an even and long-lasting tan, while leaving your body feeling ultra-smooth all over.
- Do not rub, but pat your skin dry all over after showering and bathing.
- If after several days, you have any areas of self-tan build up use a detox to bring skin back to its natural tone.